Friday, August 22, 2008

MIA

Hello lovely readers!!! I am sorry, I have been missing in action a lot this month - just busy busy busy! A million and one ideas which never got made into blog posts...what a waste!!

The big highlight this week was the V festival in Staffs - Mud, Music, Rain, Sunshine, Mud, more Music and temperatures November would be proud of - BRILLIANT! It's wonderful when you can get into a situation where you are purely in the moment, oblivious of past, future, worries and stresses. And I was fully in that place during the headline act - Muse - totally present.

So present in fact that I lost my voice entirely! So when was the last time that you enjoyed being totally present and in the moment? Or are you too busy worrying about the past or the future? Put yourself in a situation where you can just be in that moment...you don't have to have the mud and the rain if you don't want to!

Love

Donna.x