Friday, June 27, 2008

Was that worth giving up your peace for?

I was reading a blog entry at http://blog.yourangelsmessage.com/2008/06/26/june-26-2008.aspx today and this question caught my eye “Was that worth giving up your peace for?”  What has made you give up your peace today?  What has made you angry, irritable, stressed, freaked out?  Was it worth giving up your peace?

 

For me, it was a lorry drifting into my lane on the dual carriageway, prompting a furious beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep and a lot of swear words.  Was it worth giving up my peace for?  No, absolutely not!  A little ‘hello I’m here’ cheery beep would have done the trick, and wouldn’t have had the same negative impact on my blood pressure! 

 

So, next time I get in the car, I have to remember that no matter what the other drivers do, I’m not giving up my peace for them!

 

In peace and love

 

Donna.x

 

 

No comments: