Monday, July 31, 2006

Inspirational people

Today I just want to say thank you to 2 inspirational people who enter my inbox on a regular basis - Mike Dooley, creator of 'Notes from the Universe' - www.tut.com, who today sent me this:

"The mightiest works, Donna, start with the smallest steps. Like the skipper who simply hoisted the sails for the yacht to circumnavigate the globe. Like the farmer who simply planted the seeds that grew into an abundant harvest. And like the little angel who simply imagined the day... they'd become all that you now are.
You're on a roll.
But how in the world are you going to top "Donna Higton", Donna?
High Five - The Universe
www.tut.com

No. "More chocolate" is not an answer. I know, Donna! You can help others who dream that one day they might achieve as you have already achieved. "

Sniff - he made me laugh, cry and feel adored all in the space of a few sentences...imagine having that kind of impact on someone every day. Then imagine having that kind of impact on thousands of someones every day. He is an amazing guy - sign up for his daily thoughts from the universe, it will improve your life.

The other is a success coach called Michael Neill, who sent me a link this morning to a short film he 'starred' in at www.Monday9am.tv - this was another inspiring moment (or 7 minutes!) in an otherwise pretty ordinary day.

I don't know either of these guys - but they are both part of the team of people who keep me inspired and keep me laughing. So I want to say a big THANK YOU to both of them for that. Sometimes you will never know what kind of impact you have had on someone's day - today Mike Dooley and Michael Neill were the difference that had me beaming rather than crying. Will they ever know how profoundly they impacted me? And the others who have been similarly impacted?

What they can know is that what they are sending out into the world has the intention of inspiration, love, laughter and joy. What is the intention behind what you are sending out into the world?

Love

Donna.x

No comments: