Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Mising In Action

Tomorrow I'm off to Dublin for a family wedding, then when I get back it's me birthday, then I'm off to see the Nutcracker next Tuesday (so obviously I can't work all day!), so I've pretty much got the next week off! It did occur to me that I could do some work Sunday night when I get back from Dublin, and on Tuesday morning/early afternoon. But do you know what? I'm not going to!

Well, I might. But if I do, it'll be because that's what I feel like doing, not because I 'should'. I love the idea of being totally conscientious, but frankly, it makes me very tired. So, for the next week, I will be Missing In Action. And that action will be Enjoying My Life.

If you were to give yourself a bit of a break from what you 'should' do, what could you do instead over the next week?

Love

Donna.x

No comments: