Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Enough about me, what did you think of me?

I had a beautiful message yesterday, from someone I sent my (soon to be ready for public consumption!) free ebook to. She basically said she thought I was amazing, filled me with confidence and joy that something I wrote had such an impact. And her encouragement had a wonderful impact on me. I am keeping that message, and I am going to watch it often.

Putting myself down and telling myself I am rubbish comes easily, but building myself up in the way this message did is a little harder - especially if I'm having a bad day! I wonder if you realise the impact of a compliment on someone else? Here, let's try this one - I can see that you are an intelligent person with impeccable taste, because you are reading my blog!

Feel good? Seriously, compliments can change the course of a person's life. Next time you feel that someone is wonderful, say it. I promise that the good stuff will come back to you tenfold!

Love

Donna.x

No comments: