Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hung Over

Well, it was the funeral of a family friend yesterday (yes, another funeral - that's 4 in about 10 months! I feel like rent-a-mourner.) And today I am Hung Over. Not in the traditional sense of a beer hangover - I don't drink much and managed to make each half of lager last an hour!) In the sense that it was a day out of normality - a really weird day of seeing people I haven't seen for ages.

And then today I'm back at my desk, trying to concentrate on what I am supposed to be doing! It's amazing how displaced you can get when you are involved in something like that - I feel utterly drained! So, in the spirit of practicing what I preach, I am working but taking it easy today. I hope you are honouring how your body, mind, heart and soul feel today.

Love

Donna.x

No comments: