Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It doesn't matter

OH MY GOD! I'm still not feeling 100%...it doesn't matter.
I didn't do all the housework today...it doesn't matter.
I didn't do everything I wanted to do workwise today...it doesn't matter.
I didn't go to the gym today...it doesn't matter.
I haven't taken over the world today...it doesn't matter.

Why doesn't it matter? Because none of this is life shattering! It is only my expectations that I 'should' have perfect health all the time (insane!), have a sparkling house (never gonna happen!), finish every work 'thing' I ever thought of (yeah, right!), go to the gym every day (unrealistic...and unwanted!), take over the world (like I'd want that responsibility?!). So what does matter?

Only that you feel good. Life is here to enjoy - most of the stuff we get stressed about DOESN'T MATTER! Feeling good, now that's important!

Love

Donna.x

No comments: