Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bottoms up to Lazy Days!

Today, I got up late, walked the dog, burnt the toast and went to the pictures in the afternoon - the perfect example of a lazy day. With the evening stretching ahead of me, I had a look at the things I could (should) do...and decided just to do what I want to do. There is an evil myth abroad in the world that you 'should' use your time productively...or what? The housework fairy will tickly you with a feather duster?

To my mind, it is a perfectly productive use of time to watch movies, scoff sweets, burn toast and generally potter about. And do you know what's wierd? I get so much more done when I am not 'trying to do' lots! Although I gotta say, I do feel a little sick...maybe a whole pack of Opal Fruits (okay, starbursts) in 1 and a half hours wasn't such a great idea...I think what I need is a snooze!

Love

Donna.x

No comments: