Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hibernation

I may have mentioned before that I think I should have been a bear in this life. Winter arrives...hibernation time! However, one of the bitterest ironies of my life is that when I am not having a chronic fatigue spell, I am probably having an insomniac spell! This week has not been funny - I am tired, put out the light...and BING! Wide awake.

Coupled with next door's alsation starting his morning vocal exercises - which consist of howling and barking from stupid o-clock until I can't be bothered to keep ignoring him anymore - I am not getting much sleep right now. Consequently, I am a grouch. And my work is not getting done. Writing, nix. Marketing, nix. Promotion, nix.

No song lyric was ever more appropriate than INSOMNIAC...I must sleep. In that deep and scary sounding voice!

But do you know what is good about being tired? You don't give an arse about what's not being done! You do what must be done, then hit the duvet...and the insomniacs among you will know what happens then.

Love

Donna.x

No comments: