Sunday, December 31, 2006

Donna Higton

That's me. Donna Higton.

I was googling an old friend today - had a wierd dream about him and decided to try and find out what he's up to...467 pages of results...he wasn't on the first 2 so I gave up. Not that bothered. So anyway, while I was at it, I googled myself - as I have a more unusual name, there I am right at the top.

However, I was astonished to see that my blog wasn't one of the top search results. So this post is a blatant experiment to see if using my name in the title and text will get my blog in the top 10 results. If you were expecting something profound and interesting...sorry!

(and if you've 10 minutes to spare, google yourself and see what happens - what bizarre folks you share your name with like my old friend...at least, I hope that's not him!!!)

Love

Donna.x

1 comment:

DonnaOnTheBeach said...

Just to update you ... it worked! I can now find my blog with my name. Excellent.
x