Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Funny Memories

An old friend I've been back in touch with via Facebook (my favourite procrastination tool!) has been reminding me of funny memories today. Who knew that the word 'composure' could have me in fits of laughter for 5 minutes? Well, Mark did. But I'd completely forgotten. It got me thinking about other funny memories - sheldon high street (Julie), the roof of my parent's house (Claire), Warwick Castle (another Julie), the Wombles (Zena)...

I have so many memories of laughing so hard my cheeks hurt...and it's given me a lovely morning to wallow in those and laugh aloud again...just at the memory. I find it hard to believe that sometimes I take myself a bit seriously...but I do! I forget that laughter is my favourite state of being. Remembered laughter has re-awoken my sense of the ridiculous...and put me right back in my rightful place as a giggler!

Do you spend time enjoying your funny memories? Do you take yourself far too seriously sometimes? Stop being sensible...start laughing.

Love

Donna.x

No comments: