Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Who Do You Want to BE?

As a coach, I am in the business of helping people to change their lives to what they want to be, do and have. Most people only really think about what they want to do, and what they want to have. What about who you want to be? Often this is the reason behind the doing and having anyway...we just don't look at it. For example, I want a thriving business so that I can BE financially free, successful, relaxed.

I want a boyfriend because I want to be loved and adored ;-). When you take it back to who you want to be, you realise something very interesting. You can BE those things before you have and do. I am already loved, adored, relaxed, successful and financially free (to an extent!). And 'being' more loveable, adorable, relaxed, successful and financially free will allow me to have more and do more that give me that feeling. It's a virtuous circle.

So, who do you want to be?

Love

Donna.x

No comments: