Thursday, August 02, 2007

Intuitively

I have long been an advocate of following your intuition...and today I realised that I miss half of my intuitive nudges as 'random thought's or 'I can't do that's. Take today, I got a nudge to e-mail Sara Cox (radio 1 DJ), because she inspired the next edition of my newsletter. Normally, I wouldn't have followed that...but today I did.

I have no idea what the outcome of that 'nudge' will be, but it barely matters - the buzz from following that intuitive nudge was worth it, and now I know a little better what the voice of inspiration sounds like, and that voice knows I'm listening so it's more likely to talk (after all, why bother talking if you're not being heard?).

I wonder what flashes of inspiration you are dismissing as momentary barmy thoughts?

Love

Donna.x

No comments: