Thursday, August 23, 2007

Nurturing the Soul

There is a place close to me where air (it’s the windiest place on earth!), earth (surrounded by trees), water (a reservoir) and fire (sun) come together. Whenever I have the combination of a sunny day and an hour to spare, I go there with the dog. It was only today that I realised that it has the 4 elements (and probably the fifth, ether…it’s pretty magical!), and how much the place nurtures my soul.

When I go there, the cobwebs are (literally - it is ridiculously windy) blown away, my mind can empty, and the most amazing ideas come to me. It is incredibly inspirational to be there.

Today’s inspiration was about how I can help my clients, readers and friends more. I have been enjoying some audio recordings provided by Michele Lisenbury Christenson lately, and getting immense value from them. So, today I would love to get your input – if I were to do an audio just for you, what subject would you like it to be on? (and you never know, I might just do it…for free!) E-mail me, or leave a comment.

And where do you know that nurtures your soul? (not just the Seychelles! Pick somewhere you could go every day if you wanted to) Do you go there regularly?

Love

Donna.x

No comments: