Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm Ok Now!

No better than ok yet. After a dreadful day on Tuesday when I wasn't even interested in going to see Dave Grohl (shock! Horror!), as the week progresses, so does my mood. I have been able to laugh, genuinely and fully, and even take the piss out of myself. Improvement indeed. I even managed to hear death mentioned without a trembly bottom lip (have you ANY idea how much death is mentioned in life?!).

And again, I notice something...I am trying to rush myself back to full 'fitness' - I should have done more today, been sharper, made more stuff happen. But if I'm being kind to myself, gentle with myself, I know that I am still shattered emotionally and physically. I am recovering, but there's no use in rushing that recovery. I can only work with the energy I've got.

Remember, be kind and gentle with you. You're worth it.

Love

Donna.x

No comments: