Monday, January 21, 2008

To Start With

Do you have a project that is lying unfinished, unattended to, unloved that you actually really WANT to do, but never seem to get to? My project for this category is my ebook(s)/Ecourse(s). I really want to get them done, I am constantly meeting people who would enjoy them and find them useful, and yet I never seem to get to writing them.

So guess how I started the day today? Yes, I set my timer for an hour and wrote. Funnily enough, once I got into it, I actually went way past the hour. And having done that, I can continue with my usual fannying about for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge that the one thing I really wanted to get to today has been done already.

Move the projects that mean the most to you up your priority list. If you can, start the day with them. Or start the evening with them (before Eastenders!). The most important choice you make is what you choose to make important.

Love

Donna.x

No comments: