Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What a BUZZ!

I am really buzzing today (unimaginable on Monday, when I was busy having a BAD DAY!). Part of the difference (as well as being more cheerful in general!) is that i went to my Toastmasters club last night and reconnected with the lovely people there. I went to Toastmasters initially to learn to be a good speaker, and discovered to my rapture that it was great fun, I've met some lovely friends, AND I'm a far better speaker.

But over recent months, I've not been to my club. First it was a holiday, then I lost my uncle and was in no mood to go out, then it was winter and cold and dark, then I'd got out of the habit and forgotten how wonderful it was! Honestly, if you have any interest in public speaking, in improving your confidence, or in meeting some really interesting and fun people, go find yourself a Toastmasters club.

Love

Donna.x

No comments: