Thursday, January 31, 2008

Two Heads are Better than One

From the book of doing things the hard way:
Rule number 3: Do everything alone. Get no support. Get no help. Carry the entire project on your shoulders.

BUT if you wanted to make life easier, why not enlist friends? Colleagues? Peers? I have been really lucky this week that the people I have spoken to have supported me unasked, have challenged me unasked, and have inspired me unasked. We just got together for a chat, and I got more out of those chats than I can possibly ever artiulate. It reminded me that 2 heads are better than 1, 5 heads are better than 2...

Whatever you are working on right now, in your private or business life, get support, get a community, get other people to help you. And you never know, there might be someone out there right now who needs your support. Win/win.

Love

Donna.x
PS the first person to e-mail me the name of the film I got the 5 heads bit from wins a free 30 minute coaching session - might be just the support you need!

No comments: