Thursday, September 28, 2006

Going boss-eyed

For the past few days, I have been back at my project of optimising my website - www.donnaonthebeach.co.uk - this is a project that over the last 6 months I have alternately found enthusiasm for and lost all interest in. My previous life was in IT, and I have an interest in technology - which goes as far as 'ooh, you can do that, cool...how do I?' And because my interest is in no way deep enough to send me on a course or to spend 24 hours surfing for information, I get bored easily and stuck quickly!

Just goes to show that I was never meant to be an IT bod. In the meantime, I carry on getting enthusiastic then bored, finding some fabulously useful information and just as quickly finding the opposite opinion elsewhere! It's a very frustrating thing, this SEO stuff - and I am very grateful that when I am enormously wealthy (as I plan to be, just as soon as I can), I will be able to get someone else who knows and gives a shit about SEO to do it for me. Then I can irritate them by thinking I know something about it and asking stupid questions! HAZAH. Can't wait.

What's in this for you? Nothing. If I have to be mind-numbingly bored by this stuff, so do you!

Love

Donna.x
PS If you were fabulously wealthy (like you're planning to be, just as soon as you can) what will you get someone else to do for you?

No comments: