Thursday, September 07, 2006

Howling at the Moon

Ever since I started reading Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, I have found the wild woman within me being stirred by nature more than ever. Where previously, at the time of a full moon, I have had a brief thought at howling at it and dismissed it, now the impulse is stronger, and even if I haven't given in to the impulse YET (don't want to scare the neighbours you see), I am listening more to that wildish nature.

Try it - get out in that full moon and just let her see you. Why? I have no idea...but for some wild womanly reason, I feel very connected to the universe this evening. I shall be falling asleep tonight again with the light of the moon on my face...and somehow that feels very right.

Love

Donna.x

No comments: