Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Caught out by the light nights

I've been having a lovely pottering day today - it's the only day I didn't have any client calls so I could basically do as I pleased...and I have. Late afternoon I walked the dog, having a lovely mooch and getting into my ideas for the future of my business. I sat back down a few minutes ago to do another hour's work before tea, glanced at the time and thought...WHAT?

How the bloody hell did it get to be quarter to six? And still light, no less! Now there are 2 things here - one is reacting to my day being suddenly cut short by an hour (to which I reacted with a remarkable lack of stress! Stuff I was going to do in that hour are not going to get done...C'est la vie. No one will die.). Second is the very exciting reminder that the nights are getting lighter!

Now, those of you with a decent memory may recall that I am bringing my body in tune with the seasons - ie I sleep all winter and wake up in the spring. The lighter nights for me are a natural cause for celebration because I love them, they are a sign of spring and a sign for my energy to start perking up again. HAZAH!

What causes for celebration do you have on this lovely Wednesday?

Love

Donna.x

No comments: