Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm lovin the feedback

Every Monday I send out a newsletter on something that has caught my attention as important in the last week - this week it was the question 'what would you want to say had happened in your life in the last year on 12th Feb 2008?' (to sign up, go to http://www.donnaonthebeach.co.uk/home/pages/newsletters.htm?=)

That's not what I want to write about today - it's the feedback. I love getting feedback from what I write, it's great to hear that I am cheering people up every Monday, helping them to have fun, and that they read my articles compulsively!! I reply to everyone, and I appreciate all of the comments more than I can say.

Like everybody else in the world, sometimes I wonder if I'm having any impact at all, and because of this feedback I KNOW I am. I feel great. I am inspired to keep going...and I know that there are lots of people out there who haven't replied who are also being positively affected. Do you tell the people who impact you just how much they mean?

Do you take a minute to just say to someone 'you made me smile' or 'thank you'? I'm here to tell you that very simple action has a massive impact on someone's day. And when you do it more, people do it to you more too! A lovely consequence of a lovely loving act.

Thank you for reading - I write this just for you!

Love

Donna.x

No comments: