Monday, February 26, 2007

Back to my happy clappy best!

Hi there

I keep reading that post from last Thursday and laughing...is it wrong to find myself so funny?! Anyway, following a weekend of more ups and downs, I am beginning this week on fine form. Next doors dog was once more kind enough to wake me up earlier than I anticipated, I had once again had a less than satisfactory night's sleep (nightmares, ugh!) and it's Monday with a busy week ahead.

But do you know what? I have been cheerful today. The difference? A different choice. I chose not to lose my rag at the dog, I chose not to dwell on being tired, I chose to enjoy my day despite a less than perfect start, I chose to do as much as I could to care for me and make me feel good. Result? A cheery me. Hoorah! I also chose last week to get as much as possible done then so I didn't have to do it all today as I'm out of the office til Friday.

What a relief. So, I have actually been looking around my desk thinking 'what do I need to do'. Nothing. And all because I made some good choices.

What choices did you make today?

Love

Donna.x

No comments: