Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cramming an Elephant into a Matchbox

Have you any idea how magnificent you are? Any idea what a gift you are to the world? What if the world was waiting for you to show up as your very best and most wonderful self?

Stop now. How connected are you to the truth that you are amazing? On a scale of 1-10?

This subject has been brought home in stark relief to me today as I realised that I had been hiding my brilliance, and showing up as smaller than I really am. Like cramming an elephant into a matchbox. And let me tell you, it was not a comfortable place to be! I wonder if your hiding place is comfortable? I'm not talking about physically...I'm still in the realm of metaphor - so it's a spiritual discomfort.

You know that feeling that there is more to life? More to you? That's what I'm talking about. There is. More to life. More to you. More passion, joy and love to be accessed. More brilliance to be shone.

Let me tell you something. You are fantastic. Truly awesome. And if you don't yet know that, 10 out of 10, you will. And if you want some help to see it, 10 out of 10, get in touch now - this is what I do.

Love

Donna.x

No comments: