Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm Back Y'All

Have you missed me?

A few people have asked where I went...it was terribly glamorous, so I don't want you to get jealous! I was in Tile Hill, Coventry. Catsitting. Now you may think (and you'd be right) that cat-sitting isn't exactly the most strenuous of activities, and perhaps doesn't warrant a week off...BUT it was great!

I feel enormously relaxed now - boy, did I need some time off! And as I am catching up frantically today, and want to keep this short, I shall just ask you...

Do you need some time off?

Love

Donna.x

2 comments:

Christina Rolle said...

Hi Donna,

welcome back, I missed you.

I hope it was a lovely cat you had to watch. I like to do this myself every other weekend.

Love
Christina

DonnaOnTheBeach said...

Thanks Christina - they are both lovely cats...my only gripe this time was the gift of a dead bird. Yeuch.

Love

Donna.x