Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Jolly Holi-blog

Or should that be a blog-i-day?

Anyway, what I wanted to say today was that I will be absent from the blog for a week or so. I am having a glamourous holiday...well, actually I am house sitting for a friend, and taking the opportunity to rest, relax and ignore my laptop for a few days! Hazah. I can't wait. Even if it is a holiday in Midlands suburbia (4 miles from my house!), it's still a change of scenery and a chance to rest and relax...and they have a GREAT DVD collection!

Take your recharge time where you can find it.

Love

Donna.x

2 comments:

Jody Reale said...

Donna, I'll miss you this week. Have a holly, jolly holi-blog. After all that bad pub music, you deserve it!

DonnaOnTheBeach said...

I'm BACK!

Thanks Jody - that made me smile. It's nice to be missed...

Love

Donna.x