Friday, November 03, 2006

A Cold Shock

Wierd isn't it? November 1st, and out come the hats, scarves, gloves and big coats. Personally, I'd be happy to wait a little longer for the cold...perhaps 12 years? I do love the gorgeous blue skies and starry nights, but honestly, I'd rather also be warm!

So I notice that I am whinging about the winter (again!) so I am going to twist around and say what I am grateful for in winter - long nights in front of a roaring fire, pretty frosty mornings, clear skies, bonfire night, christmas, my birthday (10th December - all gifts warmly appreciated!), snuggling under a warm duvet on a cold morning, hibernation, and the stunning shapes the naked trees make.

So, winter ain't so bad, eh?! Now for you - what are you whinging about and what can you be grateful for in that situation?

Love

Donna.x

No comments: