Saturday, November 04, 2006

It's all about attitude!

Today, I was sent this link to a news program from the US - it's about 3 minutes long, go watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gykxoreKRl8

First of all, it is a delight to see some inspiring news for a change, but I am not going to get started on that one today! Secondly, something his mom said hit me like a truck "There's nothing you can do I can't do better" - what a fantastic attitude! I love this woman. What if you tried on this attitude for a week or so - instead of thinking 'I can't do that', know that anything they can do, you can do better!

Love

Donna.x
PS this is not about arrogance, this is about confidence. I didn't see that woman as arrogant, i saw her as smart, funny and inspirational - and she's brought up her son to be the same.

No comments: