Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Taking the pressure off

Over the next few days I will be very busy, so it is with heavy heart that I decided I will not try to 'make time' to blog - for all you who are awaiting the next instalment with baited breath...unlucky! I am taking the pressure off myself and taking a blogging-holiday!

If you were going to give yourself a 'mini-holiday' from something this weekend, what would it be? Why don't you try it?

Muse this evening...SO EXCITED! Despite the palaver of finding someone to drag along with me - don't you DARE say you would've loved to come. Thanks to my wonderful mate Mand, who is coming under sufference, even though she doesn't like Muse, to see what all the fuss is about. Matt, blow her socks off!

Until next week...live with purpose, passion and joy!

Love

Donna.x

No comments: