Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Trust

If you trusted, really trusted, that things would work out perfectly for you, what would change in your life?

Now this is not a matter of sticking your head in the sand and pretending nothing's happening. This is a matter of trusting that things will work out for the best for all.

I have enormous fun with this one - when business is 'slow', I find it easy to trust that it will get better, and trust that the inspired actions I take will take me forward more than any 'shoulds' and 'busy-work'. When business is good, I find myself really wanting to worry and stress and 'do more' (which I know full well is counter productive because I get so busy I can't hear the voice of inspiration!). Interesting eh?

So, if I trusted that things would work out perfectly for me, I would finish today despite not having done '101 marketing actions' and feel good about it! How about you?

Love

Donna.x

No comments: