Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Own your magnificence

How many times do you look in the mirror and say to yourself 'I am f'ing amazing, me!' How many times a day do you get excited that you get to be you in this whole lifetime? How often do you appreciate just how bloody wonderful you are? How much do you allow that fire of magnificence inside you to burn brightly?

Whatever your answers, I'm pretty sure it's not enough. I mean, look at you! You are amazing! What a superb collection of attributes and qualities. And totally unique - you are the only one of you there is. (I know I have a doppelganger somewhere, but she is not as funny as me ;-) Take a moment now just to appreciate who you are, to wallow in your magnificence, to revel in your marvelousness.

And if this feels like a stretch to you, find someone to work with who will call that forth from you and support you in becoming the most magnificent you that you can be - the world needs 'real' people who fully own how brilliant they are. (not the arrogant, inwardly terrified folks who exclude and terrorise to make themselves look better, the inclusive accepting beautiful folks that we all really are).

Love

Donna.x

No comments: