Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Indecisively Yours

Do you ever get days where your answer to everything is 'I dunno'? I have struggled to decide today what to do with myself - what to do, what to write, what to eat. What is interesting is that for the first time, I am not 'making myself' do anything - even this blog, I have let go of having to write something magnificent and am just exploring what's here right now.

Indecision. It reminds me of a great decision making tool - if it isn't an absolute YES, its a no.

Where are you forcing yourself to 'do' something when actually you don't know what you want to do? What if you just allowed yourself to not know what to do with yourself for a while? What if you let it be ok to be indecisive and rubbish? What if you stopped demanding perfection from yourself and accepted that you have 'off' days?

ohmigod, I'm not perfect! Qu'elle surprise. I'm off to be indecisive about my dinner now...

Love

Donna.x

No comments: