Friday, August 18, 2006

An Exhibitionist in the making

Today I was at my belly dancing class, practicing the dance we are going to be doing for an audience in September...YIKES! And I realised that actually I am really enthusiastic about it - I have learned the steps (pretty much) and now I'm practicing the techniques. I am just a beginner...and I can feel myself getting really into this dancing.

My teacher, Di Cox, is a magnificent dancer and an inspiration to us...I wish I could do what she is able to with her body...it's quite something! Maybe one day...in the meantime let's hope my enthusiasm stays with me when I am actually dancing in front of an audience!!

I hope it will bring out the exhibitionist in me...and not send me running red-faced to the back of the pack!

Love

Donna.x

No comments: