Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Today an article I wrote went out to the 'Your Natural Way' mailing list. I'd forgotten I'd written it, and I was extremely excited to see it again this morning - so I wanted to share it with you!

Your Natural Way Nugget No 37

With all the effort that must have gone into creating someone as wonderful as you, it seems a terrible shame to be wasting even a part of the finished product. I imagine myself being created by a magician (like Merlin) who is dancing around a gold cauldron with silver steam, talking to himself “a pinch of passion, a dash of humour…oops my hand slipped… lots of humour! Okay, I’ll leave out any sensibility – there’s no room with all that fun. Now, a spoon of genius, a handful of enthusiasm…”

What ingredients went into the creation of you? What was the unique combination of characteristics that made you? Who created you – was it a mad magician, an all powerful God, an all seeing Universe? Picture how you were created – see how much love and joy went into that creation of you. And just in case your Creator forgot to tell you…welcome to the world – we’ve been waiting for you.

Your natural way? It’s what you were created for.

Love the team at

Your Natural Way

Love

Donna.x

No comments: