Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Time to take action

Yesterday I got to tipping point about my weight - since losing 2 stone on Weight watchers, I have been steadily putting it back on again...it's very easy to see why - I got back to having take-aways regularly, sausage and egg sandwiches for breakfast, more crips, sweets and chocolate than is strictly necessary!

So, yesterday I decided, I am back on the diet for a while. Before I reach the weight I was when I first started. I no longer wish to be a skinny wretch - I did it for a while, and although I loved having cheekbones, it was hard to maintain...and I lost my curves. So, I am back at weight watchers tonight, and we'll see...

To be honest, I'm only going to the meeting to get the sweets! I need something to distract me from the munchies. Perhaps I'll set a new and more manageable goal...something I might actually be able to stick to, then I won't have to go and spend a fiver every week just to get weighed!

Anyway, what's your tipping point for your top issue right now? At what point will you decide enough is enough and go do something about it?

Love

Donna.x

No comments: