Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What I want...

What I now want is a business which allows me to help people tap into their joy and passion and make their world extraordinary. I want to be able to experience that perfect moment of excitement when someone realizes their purpose, their gifts and their passion – when they realise their life is precious, valuable, unique. When they realise what a wonderful contribution they have to make to the world. I want to be able to experience that moment again and again on a daily basis.

I want to be part of the catalyst that brings people up to their purpose – that cheerleads from the sides as they step into the magnificent beings they are. I want to feel significant, to feel I am contributing in a very real and large way to making the world an extraordinary place, to feel that I am part of a higher work, that I am really making a difference individually and globally. Whew. It felt kind of scary to open that out to globally – and yet that is what I want for the people I work with – for them to be a global influencer in whatever way they are gifted.

I already feel that I make an impact, and that the lives of the people I work with are better for having worked with me, and those people I have done purpose work with, I felt the world tremble with excitement at their ‘awakening’. Ooh, getting freaked again! There is a ‘little old me?’, ‘could I possibly’, ‘who the heck am I’ thought going on. In answer, I cannot not do this – whether I impact 1 person or a million, I will do this – why not have a bigger game to play?

Is that fear or is it excitement? If I was doing this – if I was feeling this, is this how it would feel? I think so…with a little more emphasis on that feeling of observing someone ‘get’ their purpose and see them go through what I just did…ending with a resounding ‘yes, I can do this…and I must’.”

Love

Donna.x

No comments: