Monday, April 30, 2007

Enriching the World

"Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who am I not to be?" Marianne Williamson

Most of us think that not displaying our talents is a form of 'humble-ness', a modesty (a becoming modesty even), the polite way to be. "I couldn't possibly", we say. "I can't". Think about your favourite musicians, artists, thinkers, leaders, writers...aren't you glad that they didn't say "I can't". Imagine a world where nobody let their talent shine. Imagine how dull and boring that would be.

There is nothing polite about hiding who you are and what you are good at. When you come out and 'be magnificent' you enrich the world. By being smaller than you are, you 'take away' from the world. Today, start living into your talents. Not for you, not to be big-headed, but to enrich the world with what you have to give.

Listen to your heart, you know you want to!

love

Donna.x

No comments: