Tuesday, March 27, 2007

90 day money game

One of my favourite coaches in the world today is Michael Neill www.geniuscatalyst.com. Today I was listening to Michael's radio show (archives at www.hayhouseradio.com) about the 90 day money challenge. The basic gist is this: what amount of extra money would be fun for you to have in the next 90 days? (keep your eye on the 'fun' bit!) Not money you need, or money you don't think you can have.

The next step is to start looking for ways that you can make some extra money over the next 90 days and go and invite it in - by saying to people for example that you can do 'x' for them in return for '£'. This is all about exploring what you would love to do, how you would love to add value, what difference you can make ... and making yourself some extra money. What fun! The great thing about treating it as a game is that it stays fun all the way!

My target is £3000 extra by 26/06/07. And the good thing about it being a game is that I can lose (although I am a really poor loser!). If you want to help me win - do you or does anyone you know want/need any of the following: personal success coaching, business coaching, onsite massage, a speaker for a conference, newsletter/blog writing, blog management, a workshop on Living the Life you would Love to Live, group coaching or 100 books (I'm having a clearout!). Let me know.

And if you'd like to join the game, you can find out more at the forums at www.geniuscatalyst.com or comment here.

Love

Donna.x

No comments: