Friday, March 30, 2007

Always look on the bright side of life

This past week or so I have been re-arranging my thinking about what I do. I had got all spiritual, mystical and 'woo-woo' about it all, then a series of people have brought me back to earth with a bump!!! Initially I didn't really thank them for it, but now I've got used to the idea of being back in the 'real world', I quite like it.

My work can still be 'woo-woo' but it also has the practical application of helping people to enjoy their lives, do work they love and get the best from themselves (and those around them). The connection with soul and purpose is an almost accidental outpouring of that. And I was thinking yesterday that 'always look on the bright side' is a less 'woo-woo' reason for the blog. And a fabulous song - here's my favourite extract:

"When life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing"

Have you forgotten to laugh and smile and dance and sing?

Love

Donna.x

No comments: