Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A writer, A speaker, A star

Did you know that I have been writing my newsletter 'OnTheBeach' for over 2 and a half years now? No? Me neither! I have been searching through my old articles for interesting stuff I can post up on an internet articles site, and found some stuff from September 2004! Blimey. I hadn't really thought about how much I had been writing, and for how long.

I also hadn't realised that some of my early stuff is, even if I do say so myself, bloody good! I had forgotten a lot of the stuff I had written, and although a few things have changed on my own personal growth journey, there is still a lot of relevant stuff here.

Now, as you may have noticed, I normally try and make this relevant to you. But today, I'm not. I just wanted to blow my own trumpet for a minute. And while I'm at it, I did a storytelling speech at my Toastmasters club last night, for which I won best speech. Yes, I am quite proud of myself today. And rightly so.

Love

Donna.x
PS If you would like to sign up and read the weekly articles in 'OnTheBeach', go to www.donnaonthebeach.co.uk

No comments: