Saturday, March 24, 2007

What are you doing right?

I received this quote today from Heartfelt Blessings:

"The law of floatation was not discovered by contemplating the sinking of things, but by contemplating the floating of things which floated naturally, and then intelligently asking why they did so."
- Thomas Troward

What a radical idea. Learning to do something by studying what works rather than what doesn't! Let me ask you this: when was the last time you looked at what you did RIGHT? I'm sure if I were to ask you what you are doing wrong in your life, you could give me a list as long as your arm in seconds. (I certainly know the many areas I am 'getting it wrong' intimately!) So tell me, what are you doing right?

Mine: I keep my sense of humour; I am doing work I love and want to do; I am taking risks with my life; I am learning more about myself day by day; I learn and grow exponentially; I get help; I am living life, not just existing; I am friendly and open; I am loving, humorous, passionate and joyful; I am courageous, independant and free; I am using my life to serve.

I have to tell you, that was hard to do without putting in what was wrong!!! But it feels good to remind myself what I am doing right. I would love to hear your answers - please post a comment or e-mail me.

Love

Donna.x

No comments: