Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Following the inner stirrings

I'm a big believer in following your intuition. My intuition has never let me down. Unlike logic, which lets me down on a regular basis. I know there are people out there who believe in logic, but it's not a way of working I trust. Logically, Australians should walk upside down. See? Logic is a bizarre way of deciding things.

Anyway, back to intuition. I just had a 'stirring' to pop along to Ecademy. I have been a member of this online networking place for ages, but hardly ever visit...and usually visit when prompted by logic and spend 20 fruitless and boring minutes there. This time, I instantly spotted a post from someone with a question I had an answer to. AND this person was giving away a free report.

At this moment, I have no idea if this connection will bring fruit or not. No idea whether the freebie is any good to me. BUT I was on Ecademy for about 3 minutes, and came away feeling like I'd done something good. If nothing else, some energy was moved...and I enjoyed another 3 minutes of my day. I suspect there will be a lot more to be said about this 'random' action though...

What is your intuition prompting you to do right now?

Love

Donna.x

No comments: