Friday, May 11, 2007

Relaunching my newsletter for Small Business

Next week I am relaunching my monthly newsletter for small business - Beach Biz. This is for anyone who is in a small business and needs to remember that being in business is FUN and EASY and RELAXED. The sort of business you could run from the poolside...at least that's the business we imagine when we start out, right? If it's not quite that easy for you, sign up for 'Beach Biz' here.

Every month around the 15th of the month, you will get a newsletter about some aspect of small business, and if you have a question about being in business, or something you would really like me to cover, let me know. I look forward to entertaining you with it in the coming months. The first new issue is out next Tuesday so sign up now.

Love

Donna.x

No comments: