Monday, July 30, 2007

How to Waste Time and Throw Sheep at People

I have one word for you:

Facebook.

My favourite procrastination aide-du-jour. Now, I could attempt to build a business case for fecking around on Facebook - to do with networking, making contacts and deepening connections - however, today it's all been about getting back in touch with old mates. My Monday Morning was very exciting because I heard from an old mate I haven't seen in years. Hazah!

Even better, there's an app in Facebook that allows you to poke, cuddle, buy beer for, and best of all, throw sheep at, your friends. It has been a source of some astonishment to me today that I am so deeply entertained by that fact. I think I need to get away from t'internet...it's getting a little silly. And I haven't got a stitch of work done when not on the phone to a client.

Have you thrown a sheep at someone today? (VIRTUALLY. Please don't try this in the 'real' world.)

Love

Donna.x

No comments: