Thursday, July 12, 2007

Stating the Bleedin' Obvious

Recently I noticed something interesting - there is a correlation between how tired I am and how positive I am. When I am tired, things look more difficult...they feel more difficult...I am less energetic and optimistic. When I am not tired, I am absurdly optimistic, life is great and everything is very easy.

Now you may be thinking "well, d'uh". Of course there is a connection! And you would be absolutely right to do so, as it is obvious. But somehow, I had missed making the connection fully - I knew that I wasn't quite as 'switched on' when I was tired, but I hadn't done anything with that knowledge. I was still trying to do as much in a day as I do when I am 10 out of 10 energetic and rested...and wondering why it didn't work!

I am guessing that I am not the only idiot in the village. So many of us wonder 'why' we're not achieving so much with our day today, when the answer is simple...we need more rest! If you're not feeling 100% today, notice that your energy stocks need replenishment, in any way that works for you. Notice also that if you're physically under par, your emotions will be affected too (well, d'uh! Right?).

What do you need to do to recharge to 100%?

Love

Donna.x

No comments: